Sunday, December 20, 2009

Advice about the female orgasm?

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for about two years. I can achieve orgasm through manual and oral stimulation of my clitoris, but I can't orgasm vaginally during intercourse.





My boyfriend and I are very open, comfortable and relaxed around one another, and we are desperate to try anything at this point.


Also, I am sixteen, could age have anything to do with it?





Any suggestions?Advice about the female orgasm?
nope age has nothing to do with it. sometimes u just can't do it that wayAdvice about the female orgasm?
Age is sometimes something to do with it. People say as you get older, sex becomes better and you can have more orgasms. Sometimes people just can't orgasm through just sex, it's more common than you think. Whilst having sex you or your boyfriend can stimulate your clitoris so you can have an orgasm.





I think you need to not worry about it and relax. You may never orgasm through sex or you might. If you experiment and just have fun it will probably happen one day. But in the meantime it's normal and nothing to worry about.
These two articles help woman orgasm with their partners:





How to Locate the G Spot During Sex- From Behind


http://www.ehow.com/how_4448654_locate-g鈥?/a>





How to Locate the G Spot During Sex- Missionary Position


http://www.ehow.com/how_4451153_locate-g鈥?/a>





Hope they answer your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment