Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice on Condom Slippage and How to prolong an Orgasm (in males)?

My boyfriend and I had sex 2 nights ago.


Let me figure out how to say this...





Basically, we both get excessively wet.





He stops every few minutes to check on the condom and make sure it's not going to slip off.





I then get distracted and find that if I was 'close' I've lost that feeling, so to speak.





my boyfriend also has an issue with only being able to *** once, after that it can take as much as 3 hours to 'recuperate' and I tend to think about this during because I know that if he cums then we'll have to wait awhile to do it again. I'd like us both to enjoy it [and each other...]





I got upset and emotional earlier because he came and I didn't. I felt like a failure (ie: impotent)





He calls himself a 'one minute man' and says that it's not my fault...but,seeing as how this is my first sexual experience, I guess I've just disappointed myself.





I love him a great deal and I wish I knew how to make things better.





to clarify:





we've had sex twice...the first times [2 nights ago] he changed it 4 times and we ran out of condoms. :\





3 Issues:





* I can't figure out how to ease his fears/paranoia about slippage


* can't relax enough and stop thinking so I can just enjoy it.


* Can't figure out how to make him last longer or lessen the recuperation time





and it was MY first time, it wasn't his...Need advice on Condom Slippage and How to prolong an Orgasm (in males)?
I can't remember exactly... If you apply a local anesthesia, it lowers sensitivity, making it take longer for him to ejaculate. Dibu-something hydrochloride.





It's odd that he's so careful. If you're on the pill, just tell him to relax because you're on it. If not, I'd recommend starting and use the same thing.





There are other preventative measures that might ease his mind. Look those up. Spermicides and whatnot.





And really, sit him down and talk to him. Tell him to try and hold on. The girl needs to be able to enjoy it too.Need advice on Condom Slippage and How to prolong an Orgasm (in males)?
Foreplay will make sure you had your fun already, and/or even make youir orgasm again faster while penetrating.


Another thing you can try is masturbation. Through masturbation you can explore yourself and what and how you like most, so that you orgasm more easily. If you need some tips on masturbation, just let me know.
Super glue will make it stick
I think u should talk to him about those 3 issues...obviously its bothering u! sooo talk to ur partner let him know wuts going on! If he loves you he will care enough to know wut u think..Its not really fair that he gets all the fun while u sit there and get nothing back from the experience especially it being ur first time! soo sit down and have a talk with him...As to him being worried about the condom thing...maybe something happened in the past that he doesn't want to happened again... or maybe his just being careful for both or ur sakes! there is nothing wrong with having Safe Sex! actually Its even better if u do!!! that way u wont get an unwanted pregnancy or catch anything from him! u never know! good luck! =D
Condom slippage: Hubby and I found LifeStyles has a condom called Snugger Fit. They maintain a great hold on the shaft. No more condom slippage for us :o)





Relaxing during sex: Hun, I've been married 12 years and still haven't conquered that one! The kids are into something, the dog's barking, the phone's ringing, I just remembered I forgot to pay a bill...


But, I find that the proper amount of foreplay gets my mind into the game quite nicely. Sometimes it only takes 10 mins - sometimes 45 mins. I have two books that I love dearly that may help the both of you: written by Ian Kerner - ';She Comes First: The thinking man's guide to pleasuring a woman'; and ';He Comes Next: The thinking woman's guide to pleasuring a man';. Both very good reads - extremely enlightening.





One quick suggestion for prolonging sex/delaying his orgasm - exercising his pelvic muscles (The book(s) suggested above cover this topic quite nicely). Just like Kegels for women - guys have nearly identical muscles they need to learn to strengthen and gain control over. Hubby pauses when he reaches ';that point';, holds the muscle tight for a second or two, and goes back at it. We've gone for 30 mins at times... *I* can't handle much longer than that :o) I don't suggest using temporary crutches like numbing products - just like school, no one gains anything by cheating.


Recoup time - comes with his physical stamina, tiredness and sexual experience. Guys are sometimes just too spent to go straight for it again. Orgasms for them are body draining - sometimes mentally draining, as well. They just can't get back into it again for a bit. The penis cam be extremely sensitive for at least 15-30 minutes after he comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment