Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advice on female orgasms? This is mainly directed towards females.?

Well, obviously I'm a girl. I'm almost twenty and I've never orgasmed, which really bothers me. My boyfriend and I live together and we're pretty determined, but it just doesn't seem possible. Is there any advice that anyone can give me? Obviously the whole relaxation thing. And please don't say masturbation, that's weird for me, unfortunately.Advice on female orgasms? This is mainly directed towards females.?
I sympathize with the masturbation thing being weird. I just, can't get anything out of it, for me it's all about being with someone else and sharing it and bla bla. But, all I can say is try different things and be persistent. If he is doing something that feels good, tell him. If it's not working, let him know. Also, it's very difficult for me to achieve one as well but I find that the right mindset REALLY helps. You can't go into it thinking about anything but what's happening. The second your mind wanders you lose pretty much all chances. Just focus on it and want it and relax.Advice on female orgasms? This is mainly directed towards females.?
for me I can ONLY orgasm when I'm on top, kind ofleaning over him, not sitting straight up and not bouncing up and down but kind of rocking back and forth, when you do that your clit will rub against his pubic bone and after a while you should feel something, try having him play with your nipples while you do this i find that also helps greatly, if your nipples aren't very sensitive have him do something else that turns you on, some people like spanking or a little bit of nails that is just an example asi don't know your preferences
I feel so very bad that masturbation is weird for you. Masturbation is AMAZING! But anyways, yeah...try having your boyfriend go down on you...that usually does it for me. Or you and your boyfriend can go out to a sex shop and invest in some lotions or creams that can enhance and induce orgasms.....
I understand how it can be frustrating sometimes.... I have the same problem... Maybe you can get some toys? sometimes nothing works....sometimes different positions work too... I have found that the cowgirl position works for me (sometimes) anyway... good luck sweetie
Have him play with you with his fingers and tongue not with his D!ck.
get a little drunk and try a gang bang

No comments:

Post a Comment