Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I can't achieve an orgasm during sex, it has been years now and I was wondering if anyone had advice?

I have been with my current boyfriend for 3 years, I am only 19 now. I get turned on easily and love having sex and he really is great at it and enjoys it as do I. The thing is, I have never reached an orgasm through having sex, only by stimulating the clitoris. I know it isn't my boyfriend, he is great, he turns me on, I am in love with him so it is not that..I try to mentally get myself there because I know it is partially psychological but I just have not been able to do it! I hate having to fake it, I am not completely faking because it does feel very very good but I just cannot get it all the way. Any help, any advice, anyone dealing with the same thing?I can't achieve an orgasm during sex, it has been years now and I was wondering if anyone had advice?
You are normal. Most women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone.I can't achieve an orgasm during sex, it has been years now and I was wondering if anyone had advice?
your problem is simple solved just tell your boyfriend what will bring you to orgasm and that's by stimulating your clitoris and letting ll your emotions go to hell.
Most women require clitoral stimulation even during sex to reach orgasm. Rub or have your boyfriend rub your clitoris during sex, I rub my wife's (alternating with oral attention on it) each and every time we have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment