Sunday, December 20, 2009

This is kinda embarrasing but im gonna ask it anyways!! I've never had an orgasm during sex.....any advice?

Im 20 years old and started having sex at 18 and have only been with one person my bf of 2 years. I never have an orgasm when we have sex, and its really starting to kill the enjoyment and excitement in it for both of us and he feels bad because he cant please me in that way.. but I can achieve an orgasm if I do it myself but not during sex...please does anyone have this problem...what can I do??This is kinda embarrasing but im gonna ask it anyways!! I've never had an orgasm during sex.....any advice?
He needs to stimulate your clitoris to get you off...most of the time, a woman cannot orgasm unless her clit is stimulated, either manually, orally, or with his penis.





You might wanna send him this link, it includes positions, techniques and an oral sex guide on how to make a woman orgasm: http://www.mistermanpower.net





It taught me how to make my girl orgasmThis is kinda embarrasing but im gonna ask it anyways!! I've never had an orgasm during sex.....any advice?
You need to spend more time practicing playing with yourself. When you know how to get yourself off, you can help your partner do the right things.Also, I suspect you have a hard time really relaxing. If you are stressing about anything during sex it may distract you from enjoying things, getting lost in the moment, and finding that place in your mind that allows you to ***.
me too ! not only that but tends to hurt. so almost like a chore to even have sex. when i was pregnant i had to have c-section due to small pelvis maybe has sumthing to do with it. its very painful for me to even get pap.
you can try women's health!
missionary, female on top.
I hate to say this but you got to fake it at one point in time
he's not doing something right!


try more foreplay, or try role playing.
ask this in women's health section. you will get better answers there.
Not all women can orgasm through sexual intercourse about 20% of women never have. You and your partner need to experiment together to make you orgasm. Try clitoral stimulation during sex it could bring on a vaginal orgasm
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment