Sunday, December 20, 2009

Girls.. Orgasm advice?

Ok, I've never had my ';cherry popped'; and I'm not getting any younger, I'm scared to let a guy go down my pants because of this, I need to over come my fear as my teenage years are almost over! I'm worried it will hurt, bleed, or he won't be able to fit his finger up, and I daren't do it myself, as stupid as it sounds.. Oh.. and another thing. The best orgasm method by rubbing?? No childish answers please I'm deadly serious about this and it is starting to put pressure on me. Thanks, xxGirls.. Orgasm advice?
Personally i don't think you should have sex just because you feel pressured. It should be a experience that will mean something. Call me old fashioned.Girls.. Orgasm advice?
yeah it hurts too much at 1st experience and also bleeds as your hymen splits. you can apply some lubricants (oil or your saliva) before indulging in sex and tell your partner to use his fingers to split your hymen or it will hurt like hell if he splits it directly with his penis.





you can try to masturbate by vibrating it with your fingers while watching sexy scenes. or you can take a pipe and let the water flow on your little upper side of vagina. it gives great orgasm.
You are a teenager, don't be in a rush to let just anyone pop your cherry.





I will be TOTALLY honest, when i guy inserts his finger, it doesn't hurt but when you have sex, yes it will hurt (a weird pain but also excitement at the same time), you will bleed on the bedding but hey that's fine.





Make sure you tell the guy you are going to be sleeping with that its your first time, i didn't and i wish i had of done.





Please don't what ever you do don't rush into it with any old guy, make sure you want it to be him
your body is designed to open up when sexually aroused so that myth of sex being painful only applies to the people that rush straight into it without building up to the point where you actually demand it......try playing with your clitoris located at the top of your ( not sure what word to use)....***** you will orgasm from this definately also try using a vibrator on yourself i suggest buying some lube as well but the important bit is only go for penetration when your body is crying out for it.........you will have a pleasurable experience without the fear %26amp; nervous pressure. good luck.x.
hmm...I didn't find that sex hurt the first time. It was pain free. But thats maybe because my ';hymen'; broke because I do a lot of horse riding and sports. But some women do experience pain and blood. I understand that you are feeling pressured but if you just have sex cause everyone else is, you will end up regretting your first time. Be patient and wait for the right guy. About orgasms, you just need to experiment and find whats best for you. good luck xx
I think someone needs to tell you that you dont always bleed and it doesnt always hurt.....





Dont just go straight into it all anyway. First get a boyfriend, and then take it slow for as long as you want. And for however long you go on groping each other through each others clothing... you will soon relax!





Sex gets better over time...





Practice. x
wow r u serious? we look the same and hav the same name. but anyways, every woman has her own differences. how old r u cuz if u under 20 u really shouldn't be worrying about this. just remember no woman has the same face, body or organs. everyone is different and im sure the guy will understand because if he doesn't just dump him.
sex hurts like a ***** the first time! you're likely to bleed and guaranteed to hurt! fingering is probably the best route to go cause it's hopefully alot smaller than his dick and you can gradually get used to it.
just do it u shouldn't be afraid of doing something that is Natural and beautiful. it maybe a big deal but u shouldn't be to worried. honestly it really isn't that bad. don't worry just go for it.
You're not getting any younger???...you're still only a teenager for goodness sake....barely an adult.Why are so many women nowadays so keen not to be virgins???


As for the orgasm bit, I could show you but I can't tell you.
I know in todays society that if you are still a virgin beyond the age of 13 then there must be something seriously wrong with you ! but come on life is not all about having sex with everyone you date, its about self respect and valuing yourself more than other girls do.


For a start you are definitely not an old slapper so dont wish you were, you should stop worrying about losing your virginity especially in your teen years.


You will meet your special man when the time is right and together you can explore sex and everything that goes with it because there is respect and love between you, and you will experience true sex with love, believe me it is so far above casual sex that you will be one of the lucky ones.


Some girls find it easy to take their knickers off for any boy that comes along but you are different, you have morals and you should be proud that you are decent and not a tart.


I never lost my virginity until I was 21, I was like you and scared for a boy to come near me - not because I wanted sex but was too afraid but because THEY wanted sex ! and although I had boyfriends before there was never anyone that made me want to do it with them.


Be proud of who you are, you will be respected by mature boys as sooner or later everyone gets tired of easy sex. Men dont respect a girl that has had multiple partners, be different, be special, be you.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment