Sunday, December 20, 2009

I cant seem to have an orgasm please help, need advice?

I am 17 almost 18 and have been sexually active sadly since i was 14. I have been in a relationship for 2 years june 10th(9 days), My Fiance is 20 going on 21. We have been sexually active through out or 2 years very extensively. We reached a point where it was 3 times a day for months. And through out all this time i havent been able to have an orgasm with him or any of my previous partners. I had an orgasm 3 times only with me on top rubbing a certain way but havent been lucky since. I do not know how to masturbate sadly and have tried soooo many times but that was a failure too. Its gotten to me so much of not reaching a climax ever it has ultimatley taken a toll on my moods and how i act. I guess im a wits end. And i know my partener is just as upset about this recent news as am i. I did lie for 2 years saying i did when i didnt only because i thought if every time we had sex and he asked me i said no it would hurt him more. I really need some advice, can anyone help or offer any?I cant seem to have an orgasm please help, need advice?
Everyone is different. My wife can only get off with direct stimulation. Sometimes this means that she has to ';push'; the right buttons to get hers. Keep trying and figure out what works for you. Talk to your man and let him know what is going on. Let him know that it is not him and that you just need to figure yourself out. If you keep hiding it from him it will only make it worse. Talk to your GYN and make sure that everything is working as it should. Good luck.I cant seem to have an orgasm please help, need advice?
First of all you need to relax and maybe you should consider bringing a toy into the bedroom (or basement) and you definitely need to learn how to masterbate, the first time I masterbated it took me two and a half hours to reach orgasm you need to find out what really feels good to you and keep doing it until you orgasm.
Well I think that having an orgasm is mostly even a mental thing. I mean if you think about it to much you'll never get one. Try to be more relaxed... being on top really helps. Just try to feel sexy , relaxed and you control everything should be ok. But if you are really concerned then see a doctor and explain your problem!
well every woman is different the most i have had was 13 one whole day, but i think its much harder to have one when you are so busy thinkin about trying to have one so just relax.
GURL JUST LET HIM BEAT IT UP *** MUCH AS HE AN UNTIL IT FEELS LIKE YOUR LEG MIGHT BREAK, TILL YOU CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE, AND IF YOU THINK IT HURTS JUST KEEP GOING AND YOU WILL COME GURL BUT THAT HOW I MADE MYSELF COME
its a sin to have sex before marriage
First of all u should try a good sex toy. Mabey a small vibe or egg. Try it solo first and then mabey have him join in. Many women cannot achieve orgasm from vaginal sex alone. Have you tried oral sex? Do you participate in foreplay? Most women achieve orgasm through foreplay and then it makes having one during sex easier. You body becomes aroused and makes your nerve endings more sensitive. Some guys just want to jump right into it and do not spend the time focusing on the woman first. This will not work!!!! Trust me!!!! A woman's body is much different than a man's. You have to work at reaching orgasm and he has to help you....NOTE: Please remember to practice safe sex. Abstidence is the safest, but if you are going to be sexually active take the precautions neccessary to protect yourself. 1 out of every five individuals has herpes. There is no cure for herpes. There is no cure for Aids either. HPV causes cancer. Don't risk it. Use protection. Good luck!!!!
Have you tried giving it a rest for a few couple of weeks then maybe trying a bit of foreplay to work yourself in to a frenzy sounds like your worn out you need to explore each other what you both like Orgasm to me seems a myth. I get a sudden rush to the head during sex but not all the time it varys on the woman i suppose


Hope this helps


Plenty of foreplay and lube and I'm sure you'll get there in the end


Hope this helps
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment