Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need advice or help on orgasms?

so, i know everyone says you'll know when you have one but honestly i dont know. there are times where it seems like im getting closer and closer to it and sometimes i feel like i had one because it starts to not feel as good, but there is never really like, i dont know how to say what im trying to say. i just dont know if i am orgasming i feel like it should be bigger. or im not accomplishing it. i mean my boyfriend is really good at what he does (although keep in mind im still a virgin but we have done basically everything but sex) i would really just like to orgasm to the point that i actually know it is one. im sorry im sure this is comfusing and dosnt make sense but can anyone help me with what im trying to say or problems im having?I need advice or help on orgasms?
You definitely have not had an orgasm yet. You WILL know when you have one.





My girlfriend doesn't make much noise during sex, save for the occasional moan... but when she first orgasmed, oh my god she went ballistic. It was incredible.





And problems... mmm it's different for a lot of people. Just try hitting different spots and once you find the one you like, keep at it. I'm pretty sure that'd work.





I managed to get her to orgasm during oralI need advice or help on orgasms?
So you really will know, its like nothing I can describe. Webster describes it as: an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of sexual arousal that is usually accompanied by the ejaculation of semen in the male and by vaginal contractions in the female. basically, its like really good feeling shocks starting in your genital area and working their way outwards in your body. The best way to get an orgasm without actually having sex I think is to use a vibrator in high right against your clit.

No comments:

Post a Comment