Sunday, December 20, 2009

I cant orgasm! ADVICE!!!!?

I been with my boyfriend a long time and the sex is great sometimes i feel tingly and my toes feel funny but I never orgasm and he always askes me why. Also when he plays with me I cant take it .. its frustrating all my friends say its great and I cant seem to know the feeling =[ Tips or advice please.I cant orgasm! ADVICE!!!!?
First of all, I know it's easier said than done but try to relax and stop obsessing about it. If you don't relax I guarantee you, you will definitely not have one.


Depending on how comfortable you are with your boyfriend, I would recommend masturbating either with him(which can be a total turn on for both of you) or by yourself. It's really important to feel comfortable enough with your sexuality to experiment and find out what feels good to you.


I would definitely recommend purchasing a toy (vibrator)and using it to stimulate your clitoris (hooded thing at the top). Of course you can insert it as well but most women do not and will not have an orgasm from penetration. External stimulation of your clitoris is key.


Ok, now most importantly...Does your boyfriend perform oral sex on you? I have no doubt that if he does this, you will have an orgasm. If he's never done this before or doesn't know how, I can describe a bit for him. Again, experimenting and communicating are key. You need to let him know what feels good and what doesn't. If you don't feel comfortable verbalizing, then you can make it known by making little noises when something is working for you. Hopefully he will pick up on that and follow your lead so to speak. If you get a toy, I wouldn't really recommend getting one with the soft outer coating. A lot of women are allergic to it and it's not a very fun experience. Hard plastic, glass or crystal ones are much better. Adamandeve.com has a huge selection,they're cheaper than other stores, they deliver quickly and it comes in a discreet box in case you have nosey neighbors, parents, etc. Best thing is since it's online you wont have to actually go into an adult book store if you're embarrassed at all.


Here's some oral tips for him(and EVERY man that might be reading this..Don't feel bad. It's not your fault if no one lets you know right) Ok, please start off slowly. By this I mean a little foreplay first. Yeah, oral sex is great but for God's sake, don't just dive in there. Warm her up a bit first. You'll benefit from this as well because you won't need to do it as long ;) Start off by just working your way slowly up her legs or down her torso, wherever your starting point may be. Women love light touches whether from your lips, hands,tongue, whatever. Just go slowly and tease her a bit. When you finally get to your main attraction, again don't just bury your face in there. If you just always keep the words ';soft, light and take my time'; in your head at all times, you'll be good to go.


ok, so you've arrived at your destination. Begin by letting her feel your breath on her. Start off with some light tongue flicks, then follow her lead. If for some reason you are not being led, feel free to try a little variation. Some soft sucking is good as long as you're not sucking too hard. We don't like that, I promise you. Some girls are just super shy and might not make any noise at all which can make it a bit challenging to know if your getting her off. Don't be afraid to ask her if what you're doing feels good. Most importantly..take your time and don't rush through the motions.


Best of luck.I cant orgasm! ADVICE!!!!?
Your not alone. Many people have this problem - more than you would believe. Orgasms are so easy for men - just doesn't seem fair, does it? The first thing I am going to say is the key to your orgasm is that you need to use your mind. The key to being able to produce an orgasm is being in the moment and letting go of your inhabitions. Use your mind to fantasize in your head to get your juices flowing and set the ground work before the sex even begins. My next bit of advice is that most women find it extremely hard to orgasm with penetration by itself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with reaching down and playing with your clitoris while he is inside you. Works for me everytime, but continue to keep your mind to keep you turned on to the highest degree. Don't feel at all paranoid about having to touch yourself during sex, as I have found that it excites my man beyond belief to watch me masterbate during sex. Good luck, and I hope I've helped at least a little.
I somewhat know how you feel. I am almost 27 and have never had an orgasm from just sex alone. Its very frustrating. plus if your trying to hard its just not gonna happen you need to be relaxed..focus more on enjoying whats happening right at that moment not about ';am i going to have an orgasm or not.'; I think its about only 40%of woman can have an orgasm from just sex alone. but when my bf goes down on me or plays with me with his hands i usually can. it took a lot of experimenting. but we found the best way is to use a small vibrating toy on my clit while we are having sex. and i must say when i orgasm its 10 times better with him inside me then when he is just going down on me. plus he really enjoys it to. says its the best sex he has ever had. plus i have found if i am really stressed out..or have had a few drinks it makes it very hard for me to get off. maybe get a toy. something like a silver bullet and try it by urself first if you feel more comfortable that way. then introduce the idea to him to see how he feels about it. dont worry it will happen.


good luck!!
maybe try some sexy scenarios lol. experiment and see what you like, I'm not saying he has 2 beat u or what ever lol but some ppl get off on that, you never know, experiment with different positions.. try being on top. try it from behind, put your legs up etc. I know it took a while for me to get that and I just had to find a guy that liked the same stuff I do and knew what he was doing. maybe try a little oral too? what do you mean you can't stand it? in a good way or bad? if it s bad you may need a little help and patience from him to get over it, if it's good then I'm not sure what else I can tell you.. maybe try relaxing??
masturbate and find that special place that makes u explode itll take time but the best way is to figure it out on ur own i have been w my bf for a long time we were long distance for a while and we had phone sex so i learned new tricks onmy own try it
Try manual dexterity for a while
mate ive been married 10 years and not every time do i com. it depends on a lot of things like how relaxed i am, how tired and most importantly position and timing. and even then with everything perfect sometimes it just aint gonna happen. i can really enjoy my sex but i may not have a mind blowing orgasm at the end. when you have an understanding secure partner you realise that sex can go a hell of a lot deeper (excuse the pun). spend sometime by yourself and find out what you like, he wont know till you show him, then incorporate it into your time with him. another really good way is to put aside an hour where you can both touch each other only, no penetration , and im sure after an hour he would have hit at least one spot that would have made you shiver! then be brave speak up for yourself and say yeah i liiike that!


You should read some more advices in this site: http://health-sex-money.com/SexualInform鈥?/a>


Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment