Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can't orgasm with boyfriend anymore, any advice?

I have been sexually active with serious boyfriends for around 4 years but I had my first orgasm ever with my current boyfriend a few weeks ago. After that, I was able to orgasm from manual or oral stimulation from him every single time we had sex.





My friend suggested that I try masturbating to learn my body and learn what truly turns me on and works for me. That led to me masturbating pretty often and I can get myself off (often multiple times a session) very easily.





The only thing is that ever since I've started that, I can't orgasm with my boyfriend anymore. I try relaxing and just enjoying what he's doing, but I guess it just doesn't feel as good anymore. I've tried giving him more direction (';a little softer';, ';faster';), but that hasn't improved much. I can tell he's bummed out that he can't get me off anymore, but I'm too embarrassed to tell him why and that I masturbate.





Any advice? (adults only please.....teenagers responding to this stuff makes me a little uneasy...)





Thanks!Can't orgasm with boyfriend anymore, any advice?
Try a lot of foreplay before you have sex. I am taking a Human Sexuality class in college and according to the professor, if a man wants his partner have an orgasm along with him, he has to get the woman close to having an orgasm. Try that!Can't orgasm with boyfriend anymore, any advice?
i have no idea honey im so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment