Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am a 16 year old female and i have had sex but my partner(s) have not been able to give me an orgasm. advice?

Well, why not show your partner what you like and what feels right? There is no way for your partner to read your mind and ifthey are inexperienced, it could be even more difficult.I am a 16 year old female and i have had sex but my partner(s) have not been able to give me an orgasm. advice?
You are only 16, most girls don't get their first with sex until years after. You have to get to know yourself down there and what feels good and what doesn't do anything for you, so experiment and try things that feel really good as opposed to just good. You will be fine don't worry about it too much just yet! I didn't have my first till I was 18. Are you able to give yourself one? You might want to get your partner to try similar things. But if it doesn't happen beleive me, it will in time!





Good luck. I am a 16 year old female and i have had sex but my partner(s) have not been able to give me an orgasm. advice?
I think it was 70% of femals cannot have an orgasm through intercourse. It's a very difficult thing but it's said that a lot of foreplay can kinda help. I myself was curious as to why I couldn't but my boyfriend and I have done a crap loada research and that's what the answer was pretty much everytime.
I think is because You are too young so your body hasn't fully grown yet so you got to wait until you are fully grown usually is at age around 21.
rub your clitoris during intercourse, more foreplay, or get a vibrator that you can use on yourself during intercourse
i never orgasm during sex. has to be oral or masturbation for me.
Have him give you oral first as part of foreplay! :)






they're crap
ive never had sex,but i read somewhere that some women dont orgasm by the motion of the penis.They are stimulated by a small nub just outside the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment