Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Help! I'm getting weaker orgasms than I used to, any advice?

I'm a 22 year old male, healthy, active and eat healthy about 90% of the time (sometimes I drink socially on occasions on the weekends but this is not common). Anyway I've noticed that for the past few months my orgasms have been getting less intense and while I still shoot a lot of semen, the orgasm feeling is almost non-existent. I know it's not ED because I still get firm, hard erections but perhaps it could be depression? I've been depressed since I was 13 but it never seemed to have an effect so I'm completely clueless. Should I go see a doctor?Help! I'm getting weaker orgasms than I used to, any advice?
If you are on anti-depressants, that could be the cause...Help! I'm getting weaker orgasms than I used to, any advice?
are you on and meds at the moment or have you been on meds the past few months.


Sometimes meds can have this effect on men.


I only know this because it happened to my husband.


As soon as he switched meds he was back to normal.
learn some kama sutra techniques


learn some JELGING techniques


learn some KEGEL exercises.


Learn some YOGA techniques.








wear a c0ckstrap

No comments:

Post a Comment