Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can you give me some advice to orgasm?

I can't seem to have an orgasam. I have tried on my own, but I really don't know what to look for to feel if I am coming close. The sensation is sometimes so intense that I can't take it. Is that what it is? What should it feel like? Please help!Can you give me some advice to orgasm?
Try getting a vibrator or something like that. Keep practicing. IT is that feeling when you feel like you can't take anymore, keep going for just a few more seconds, and wow its like an explosion. Vibrators are alot of fun and work pretty well to help you get practice. Also try being the one on top so that you can control the pace and feeling. That is the best way for me to orgasm. I have to be on top. ALso sometimes think about someone else or soemthing really sexy and freaky in your mind. That might turn you on too. Good luck and remember practice makes perfectCan you give me some advice to orgasm?
when it feels like it's so intense you can't take it, that's when you keep going.
Sounds like you're already there...and don't know it!
First of all, RELAX!.





Stop trying so hard and just keep working it. You'll get there eventually.
An orgasm is a very euphoric feeling. You are very close, keep at it, you will know it when it happens. As they say practice makes perfect.
Get a vibrator. Seriously.


Or at least one of those handheld showerhead things.





And relax.... intense is good.
There are a couple of great books on this subject that you can find on Amazon.com. I can't recall their exact titles but they are something along the lines of ';For Yourself'; and ';Becoming Orgasmic'; - search those titles. They detail all of this and are scientific, not sleazy or cheesy.
When you're trying to climax the first thing you have to do is relax. Get your breathing str8 and let it flow. Don't focus so much on climaxing but focus on enjoying yourself. Once you get to that point when feel as if you can't take it anymore, keep going. Once you reach your climax you will feel as if you have just exploded. Its quite a great feeling actually. So be patient and keep practicing, eventually you'll get it...
that is it
YEAH BABY...IT GETS ALL ';BUZZY'; DOWN THERE AND ALL OVER...BZZZZZ....BZZZZZZ...BZZZZZZZ
Find a man and bounce that *** on top
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment