Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quicker ways to orgasm? Women's advice please?

I love sex, but I frustrate my bf before he can get me to orgasm. Oral is pretty much the best option, but that gets tiring apparently... It just takes a long time... I usually end up telling him it's ok and ';maybe next time'; any advice?Quicker ways to orgasm? Women's advice please?
I've discovered that masturbation is the key. When you masturbate, learn about your body and what you need to do to make sex feel better.





I just can't climax when my husband is drilling into me because almost all my pleasure comes from clitoral stimulation. It seems like the only position I can climax in is woman on top. When I'm on top, I can control how much pressure I'm using, how fast I need to go, and just where I need some rubbing. And don't worry about stomach flab or saggy boobs or double chins, or any other flaw. Just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.





Toys are a good option too. My husband and I own a few c*ock rings that we got from lovepotions.com (wonderful site check it out) and a few other things as well. Your significant other shouldn't feel offended by throwing a few of these in the mix. It's not an insult to him, it's just adding a little spice to the recipe.





So try some tingly cream, climb on top for a few joy rides and get to know how your body reacts to different feelings by masturbating more. Good luck and remember... don't try to force it or it just won't happen and it's ok not to have an orgasm as long as you still feel satisfied. Oh, and it's not the man's job to give you an orgasm, it's yours so use him however you need to in order to achieve it.Quicker ways to orgasm? Women's advice please?
OMG! Get on top!
I had the same problem...but we just went to the sexpo like a month ago and we bought this little egg shaped vibrator and directly on my clitoris for like 5 mins at the most and i have an orgasm! Then you also get this jelly thing and the guy puts it on his penis and the vibrator attaches to it so when your having sex it vibrates right on your clitoris and then you can have an orgasm together at the same time...





OR





I dunno if you up to this but...when my partner and i went to this hotel we got in the private spa in our bedroom and well when you turn the jets on you put your clitoris against it and your partner holds you so you dont drown ha ha and i think i had like 30 orgasms that night!! I was like passing out ha ha
use some toys (clit stimulators) are good. or try other positions

No comments:

Post a Comment