Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No orgasm, antidepressents, going to try vitamins; any advice on how to increase the chance of an orgasm?

Ok, here are the details.





I'm on the following medications:


cymbalta, effexor, lamictal, trazadone, buspar, klonopin





I've noticed that since the cymbalta was increased, I haven't been able to have an orgasm. Now, when I was only on wellbutrin; I could have them all the time; sometimes 3 right after the other.





But I've never been able to have an orgasm during sex or oral-sex. Only with the use of a vibrator or shower. Now, even the vibrator won't work and I'm afraid I'm desensitized.





I'm just wondering if anyone found a good way to increase the chances even with someone taking antidepressants. I'd like to have one even with oral sex, so that I can stop ';faking it';, which I know is a big ';no-no';. Although to get an orgasm before, with the vibrator, it had to be at the highest setting, so I can see why oral sex wouldn't do it.








Today I bought Virmax Ds for women, a multivitamin with extra B, a vitamin combination for people taking effexor, and an vitamin E oil/cream.





Any suggestions?No orgasm, antidepressents, going to try vitamins; any advice on how to increase the chance of an orgasm?
SSRIs are famous for that.





ask your doc if you can switch to something like wellbutrin, that has low sexual side effects.No orgasm, antidepressents, going to try vitamins; any advice on how to increase the chance of an orgasm?
from the looks of your avatar, you probably have connections in the medical field. you can discuss adding in a little wellbutrin to the mix

No comments:

Post a Comment