Wednesday, December 23, 2009

G-spot orgasms? I didn't think it was possible for me but now it seems likely... advice?

I always thought I had a pretty good sex life with my previous partners. I've heard everywhere that not every woman can orgasm from just sex, or at all, and so I figured I was doing pretty good by helping myself out and being able to orgasm that way.





However.. with my new boyfriend... WOW!!!!! I have NEVER had those kind of sensations before! I'm pretty sure he hits my G-spot, its so intense, a couple times I started loosing feeling in my hands and one time my feet too, it felt like it was so close to an earth-shattering full body orgasm, but I just couldn't make it over the edge.





It's been a couple weeks now since we started sleeping together, he's getting a little frusterated that I can't get off, not even through oral (I've been masterbating since a young age, she's super picky lol). I'm telling him to be patient, that hopefully my body will get used to these new sensations and I can just let go!





Advice on achieving full body orgasms? How did you learn how to do it and how long did it take? What does it feel like? I want to learn!!G-spot orgasms? I didn't think it was possible for me but now it seems likely... advice?
I've been having sex and masturbating for well over a decade and I'm still surprised to learn new things about myself and reaching new levels of pleasure I never thought possible. That's the way sex is, it just gets better with the more you know and the more experience you have.





Don't worry too much about this matter, you'll have an orgasm soon enough. You just need to relax and not think about it too much. The more comfortable you are with your body and your partner will make it easier. Don't feel bad about this, it's a very common situation, and just something that will take time to get over.





Best of luck!G-spot orgasms? I didn't think it was possible for me but now it seems likely... advice?
Tell him not to feel frusterated. It takes time, especially since you've been having orgasms on your own through masturbating longer than you've been having sex. Just like everything else, it'll take time. It should be worth it in the end.
You have to watch this video it tell you all about the G-Spot!!





http://www.gspot-media.com/GVideo/
well im a guy but im ';experienced';, ive achieved the full body orgasm with a girl before and she says she went completely numb and she got crazy after that (not like dementia). when he is going for it you just have to help him and when hes pushing you should push too. try it and see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment