Sunday, December 20, 2009

Any Sex Advice: Female Orgasm?

Okay. So I think I might have ruined my sex life at an early age. Ever since I was little (4-5) I have been able to what is to my knowledge have an orgasm. I simply push on my lower abdomen and can sortof make the muscles inside move. I get to a climax then woosh. But it always feels like there is something more there that I'm not getting. I have been sexually active for the past year and both partners I have had been able to make me orgasm...i thought. Then I started to to put things together; I am tensing up those muscles I always have. So I don't know how to have an orgasm...I have really strong Kegal muscles and I don't know if that is apart of it. Just looking for some help. ThanksAny Sex Advice: Female Orgasm?
It kind of sounds like what I feel before orgasm(the vaginal kind:as their are two types vaginal and clitoral) the muscles inside kind of tighten and relax repeatedly and then they stop and you feel a release(a really good feeling that kind of spreads over your entire body) or a whoosh as you describe it. Or what does the whoosh feel like? If it is just the muscles tensing(and feeling good) and then getting to a certain point and then stopping then that is like almost reaching orgasm but something is stopping you. It might be if you like there is something more you are not getting, but not all orgasms are equal some are small, some are big, some are multiple.


Strong kegal muscles will help not hinder and orgasm and the best way to learn to have one is to practice masturbation until you do. Also when you are with a guy and want to have one it's best to concentrate on what feels good and what turns you on and don't think about anything else because this is the main reason girls have problems orgasming.Any Sex Advice: Female Orgasm?
Ever just try rubbing your clitoris directly or indirectly through masturbation to achieve an orgasm? If it's not the same then it could just be an vaginal orgasm(rare), or not an orgasm all together. But hey if it feels good and your satisfied with it then keep doing it. If your not keep going when your having sex or masturbating until you do. Possibly even try a sex toy and don't tighten your muscles?
the main point is that everyone orgasms differently, if you like the way it feels and are happy and healthy with the orgasms your having then you shouldnt try to change it but if you are still unsure i would suggest trying new things to see if you can change the intensity of your orgasm and see if though what you have is good something else might be better
I do not think you have experienced a real - mind blowing orgasm. Try this - relax fully physically and mentally. Take a simple Multi speed vibrator and apply good lube like KY jelly to your clit. Work with the vibrator on your clit. This is most likely to give you orgasm. Compare this with other orgasms you thought you had with sex or masturbation , mostly you would find the answer yourself, otherwise write to me.
i really don't understand how you can get an orgasm by just pushing on your lower abs.





i am so so confused, and maybe you can even ask a trusted doctor, because they could even tell you if it were an orgasm or not, and if you can even achieve it that way.





freaky.
Well, maybe you should research into the art of an orgasm- silly as that sounds. Knowing your own body and what makes you feel good is the first step to being able to orgasm.
Ha! Why are you questioning this?! Most women cant acheive an orgasm through penetration, and some have a hard time..period. Dont look for ways to change it!
?!?!
girls can have multiple orgasms, like one after another .. dont know if that helps
confusing *** ? and y wud u not want to have an orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment