Sunday, December 20, 2009

My boyfriend cant make me orgasm. any advice? I dont really know what to say to him.?

Ive been meaning to tell him about it for a while and i did. I said, ';It bothers me that you cant make me go.'; there was silence for a good two minutes and all he said was ';I don't know what to say.'; then he had to leave. We've been dating for almost a year weve been good friends for 5 years. Iand we are very serious. im 17 and hes 19. What should i do or say to him?My boyfriend cant make me orgasm. any advice? I dont really know what to say to him.?
you are responsible for your orgasms...





does he perform oral sex on you?


do you orgasm when you masturbate?


do you use a vibrator?


have you told him ways to help you orgasm?





you should never fake orgasms to make a guy feel better...My boyfriend cant make me orgasm. any advice? I dont really know what to say to him.?
Tell him to think of you first!!!! Do you guys foreplay 15-30 before you guys have sex? Also try different positions. If you ride him and his back is supported by something get on and you get to move as you please. Plus it will stimulate you G-spot from the inside, and his pelvic will rub you cilt. Maybe read some sex books. How about oral? Does he? It will make a difference, Trust me!!! Have fun and be safe. Or try missionary, when you do get in position, You spread a bit but not all the way. Have him inter you, then have him place his arms under yours so his elbows and arms holds him off of you and have him go at it. consistently tho'. Be safe and have fun.
Telling him what he's doing wrong doesn't work well as you know. Pride is in the mix here and male pride is possibly the most fragile pride on the planet. The next time you two get down to business, guilde him to the spots that light your fires. Tell him when he's money. ';Right there, don't stop, more.'; It's fairly subtle and you're not holding up a neon sign. Us guys never like to be told we're not getting the job done, especially in bed. But many of us are open to guidance. Good Luck.
all it takes is determination, creativity and attention to detail. my favorite thing to do is to make a woman have orgasm. I would make my girlfriend orgasm before even penetrating, and then I would make her orgasm two or three more times. it takes time and practice, but you're 17, so you're under age anyways.
Hold off on telling him and 1st just try different things. Have him try oral on you before sex. Have him rub his finger down there during sex. I dont like to give to much info with so many young eyes looking at the notes.
if you can't orgasm then you have a problem...if he is not interested in making you orgasm then you have a problem....MOVE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment