Sunday, December 20, 2009

Orgasm Help and Advice...?

Okay this is a serious question and please serious answers. Okay so my boyfriend has fingered me before and Im not quite sure if i have had an orgasm or not. I dont want to sounds childish, but i just cant tell. My body starts to shake a little and I get the feeling of pleasure but then it'll start to feel like too much, like i cant handle it. Generally at this point ill ask him too stop. I get more annoyed at myself here becuase i feel like im so close, but its just that i cant reach it. I have no idea what to do and ive searched through a lot of questions pertaining to this and i still cant find exactly what im looking for. Whats wrong??Orgasm Help and Advice...?
There's nothing wrong. Many women have trouble reaching orgasms.





What it should feel like:


Before the orgasm, there is pleasure and build up, and your body will feel shaky and your pulse raises and your breath speeds up. When you have an orgasm, your vaginal muscles will spasm and the pleasure feeling throughout your body will increase. If it keeps going after a while it can be irritating and painful.





Some help finding it:


If you need help reaching the point of orgasm, try it on your own. As women, we're lucky that we can be stimulated by the clitoris or the vagina and attain orgasm either way. So experiment a little bit and read up on your anatomy if you need to. You can use your fingers or toys, whatever you're more comfortable with. Find what feels good to you, on your own, and then talk with your boyfriend.





Hope that helps. ^^Orgasm Help and Advice...?
practice by your self, and not by fingering but by rubbuing that one thingy, the clitoris i think? any way, make sure you get into it. and trust me you will sooo know.
im sorry but my ex had the same prob... so just tighten muscles and then let him do his thing, when u do climax it will be hardcore
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment