Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have never had an orgasm!!!!! I need advice?

Even during intercourse I get all the way and then nothing happens and even during oral sex the same thing happens.I have never had an orgasm!!!!! I need advice?
Relax during sex, don't concentrate so much on oh yay another pointless intercourse without sex.


Try different positions, maybe if you get to be in control you'll reach the climax. Toys help. Masturbate get to know your body and what you like.


Have sex with the intention of getting an orgasm, expect a HUGE ONE!!!! And definately enjoy your sex. Think of ways you think you might reach the ultimate. I get it best when I'm on top. But the more you do it the easier it gets. Me and my man are rabbits. But I still don't go every time we do it, but other times I'll go like 6 times while he gets his one haha.


Learn to love sex, it is after all so fun.


Go to a sex store it's a bit embarassing at first. But everyone does it and everyone in there is for the same reason you are! To spice up their sex life.





GOOD LUCKI have never had an orgasm!!!!! I need advice?
i kno wat they feel like but idk maybe ur not turned on by sex er idk.
I'd definitely check with your gynecologist to see if there's something specific about your anatomy that could be inhibiting your climax. My sister-in-law had to have minor surgery before she could climax, for example. He or she may also be able to help you understand your anatomy better, if you don't already, and can perhaps make suggestions for your own exploration.





Exploring yourself (both alone and with your lover) and finding out what feels good can take time, but eventually most women find something that works for them and can then advise their lover on how best to satisfy them.
Check out Julia Heiman and Joseph LoPiccolo's book, Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women.





It's not uncommon for some women to have a difficult time reaching orgasm. Take some time to read up on it, explore yourself (literally) and find out what makes you feel good, and then put it into practice!





Best wishes to you with this. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment