Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I lost my feelings i cant feel an orgasm since last night. i need ur advice?

I've known my guy for almost a year now.We're both in our 20's i I really adore him and easily get turned on when i'm around him or by talking to him on the phone which i know most girl goes through its such a sweet feeling for me. we've had oral sex four times since and last night was the most terrible, embarrassing moment of my life. He started kissing me which felt good as we get down to each other i totally lost myself meaning i couldnt feel anything my guy tried almost every pose, every way of making me get turned on but i was completey dead all of all the times i spent with him last night was the only time i havent feel nothing. I'm scared i dont want to loose him.Please give me some advice ..i'm thinking of seeing a Gnynocologist this wkend to fix my problem.. my guy is really understanding he said that it could have been stres causing that .. wat do i do????I lost my feelings i cant feel an orgasm since last night. i need ur advice?
you will feel it again give it time

No comments:

Post a Comment