Sunday, December 20, 2009

LADIES what's YOUR best advice for women who can't ORGASM? Plus do you know your Skene's Gland?

So many women suffer Orgasmic dysfunction what advice can you offer?





Plus how many of you have discovered your Skene's gland and how much succes have you had?





Thanks for looking and taking part! :))JullesLADIES what's YOUR best advice for women who can't ORGASM? Plus do you know your Skene's Gland?
I don't know about a Skene's Gland, but I do know about what I read in Cosmo many years ago and how it has helped me achieve many orgasms in my life. That would be the use of kegel excercises. It instructed one to first teach yourself to stop the flow of pee in the middle of urinating. Once you had the method you could use that muscle to learn to strengthen it by tightening it 20 times in a row several times throughout the day. Then you use this through masturbation or through the rhythm of sex and it hardly ever fails. More information about kegel excercises can also be found in the in the book what to expect when your expecting to help strengthen the muscles used while in labor. Very handy. Sorry I don't know about the Skene's Gland, but using those excercises I've had no trouble orgasming. And I know it might be disheartening but there are odds like 40 % or more of women who can't or never have achieved orgasm during actual intercourse. Good luck!LADIES what's YOUR best advice for women who can't ORGASM? Plus do you know your Skene's Gland?
get a vibrator or use the shower massage on pulse setting
I've never had a problem reaching orgasm, fortunately. However, I've found that I accomplish it more quickly using a vibrator than I do during masturbation or intercourse.





I'd suggest buying one with a curved tip on it (it points up and hits your g-spot). Also, don't rush it and get frustrated. Some women just take longer than others.





As of the skene's gland...never heard of it. I'm going to have to go to wikipedia though, lol.
Male curious about Skene's gland. Can you give me more info. Thanks
i would say try masterbating and try to find ways that turn you on

No comments:

Post a Comment