Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sexual Problem: I am unable to achieve orgasm-I need serious advice, please?

As embarrassing as this question is, I desperately need advice, and any helpful tips will be greatly appreciated.





I have been married for seven years. My husband and I have a good relationship. I am still attracted to him, and he to me. We still have sex fairly frequently--the intimacy is wonderful; I enjoy the closeness, the foreplay.





My biggest problem (and one that causes me desperation) is the fact that I can no longer have an orgasm. I used to have wonderful orgasms and felt very fulfilled after sex. Now, during sex, I get very close to orgasm, and then, suddenly, the feeling is lost. I have faked my climaxes since the birth of our youngest son three years ago.





When this first happened, I told my husband, and he got very upset with me. He said it made him feel ';inadequate';, made him feel that he couldn't satisfy me. So...rather than have an argument, I have faked for three years.





Can anyone advise me on how to reach orgasm once more?Sexual Problem: I am unable to achieve orgasm-I need serious advice, please?
I'm not too sure what to say.


Ive had the same problem on and off for a bit lately (I haven't had a child though) I found that If I concentrate on it too much I cant get off, which really sucks heaps!


But maybe try a bit more foreplay. We have and it worked a few times.


Sometimes it just doesn't happen! And its the WORST FEELING EVER!


I hate it when It happens to me.


If your still overly concerned maybe see a gyno. Not the nicest thing to be advised to do, But it could really help you and your partner our. It would be like you never saw the doctor and go back to having REAL orgasms :)


Hope this helps!Sexual Problem: I am unable to achieve orgasm-I need serious advice, please?
I believe that climaxing and achieving a orgasm is a state of mind. Maybe you Skye yourself out right at the end...Is your mind wondering during sex? Are you thinking of the kids...errands that need to be done...that sort of stuff? Next time you and your husband are having sex...tell yourself ahead of time that you ARE gonna orgasm...and when it gets to that lovely point...focus like you have never focused before...sometimes it may work...Good luck.
You should go see a doctor. When you have a child it can change the shape of you and your hormone levels can change as well making it harder if not impossible to reach climax. That included with the stress you have from thinking about it can make things worse. They have exercises, medications, and mental help. Good luck
You could have a few things going on here. First off, are you on any medications? Some, especially anti-depressants can cause that. (been there, done that and it was very frustrating). The second thing is, can you orgasm when you are by yourself. If you can than its not physical. At this point, you probably have so much stress about it it's negatively impacting whether you can or not. Remember most women cannot achieve orgasm just from penetration. How about oral? How about using your/his hands to help stimulate? Consider your home life also. Are the kids making it stressful and distracting you? Do you relax and have fun in the bedroom? toys, lingerie, movies, role playing, etc? There are a lot of things for you to check out before you know which one is the problem. I would rule the physical out first. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment