Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Orgasm advice, please?

Me and my bf have been grinding, and I can get him to ***, and i'll get the feeling like i'm about to, but then, instead of having an orgasm, i just lose the feeling. He's tried eating me out and i end up laughing, it feels good, and might be tiny orgasms, but it's not the same. Fingering feels good, but again, no orgasm. What does he need to do? I've had an orgasm before, idk what's going wrong now.Orgasm advice, please?
Have you ever given yourself an orgasm?


If so then show him what you like.





Secondly stop trying to ******* hard. Enjoy it, sex and foreplay shouldn't be about orgasm. It's about closeness and feeling good and receiving/giving pleasure orgasm or not. Stop focusing on having an orgasm and just have fun, same for him.Orgasm advice, please?
try anal, my girlfriend is IN LOVE with it, i almost don't like it any more because she's always one me saying it feels better than an vaginal sex

No comments:

Post a Comment