Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can i have an Orgasm? i have never had one before. Tips or advice on how to have one PLEASE!?

i am 19 years old and i am dating a guy i like very much when we have sex i get really turned on but i do not have an orgasm i have tried masturbation and i can not make myself orgasm. i have some other sexual partners in my life and they have not managed to make me orgasm. i am not stressed and i do not think a bout it till after. Please help me and give me some tips to make me orgasm i relly want to know wat it feels like and experience itHow can i have an Orgasm? i have never had one before. Tips or advice on how to have one PLEASE!?
Something around 90% of women never experience orgasms at the hands [or other extremities] of men -- so don't feel alone!





Have you ever taken a day off to just explore yourself and find what makes you excited, and essentially feel *good*?


It's much needed if not.How can i have an Orgasm? i have never had one before. Tips or advice on how to have one PLEASE!?
Let your partner lick on it for a while, until you feel like you're going to burst, before you actually start having sex. Once you've started actually having sex, rub on your clitoris to stimulate the orgasm. Have your partner finger your while they're down there. That really seems to help me. I had the same problem before I had my first child. Sometimes women don't have orgasms until after they've had children, or later on in life. Just explore yourself, and you'll find what you like, and don't like. Hope you find what works for you!
I'm 19 also and have the same exact same problem! It sucks! I've posted a question like this too with no luck. I wish I could give you some advice but idk either.
rub the clitoris while having sex and let the guy play with you before having sex.(like eating it)
Come see me.
have him eat you out ?
It's a challenge for a lot of women to orgasm, so don't worry - you aren't the only one. It takes a lot of practice and time to see what works for you. I know you said masturbation doesn't feel right for you, and that's OK. But it really can help! Just take some time to see what ';pushes your buttons';. For some women, it's clitoral stimulation; for some, it's G-spot stimulation; and for some, it's both. It really depends. If you're comfortable with this, you can always try using something to help you along...I know that some people like to use things like vibrating toothbrushes.





When you're actually having intercourse, just try to let your mind go. Don't think about orgasm, because the more you focus on it, the more difficult it might be to actually achieve it. Think about exactly how your body is feeling and try to get lost in the moment. Don't be afraid to give him a little squeeze to let him know when he's doing something that feels good, or to guide his hands if you want to. He'll appreciate the help.





All you can do is just keep trying. It will happen eventually. My boyfriend and I have been trying for about a year, and I still haven't. I just try not to let it get to me, and I know that at some point, I will. Good luck! :)
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment