Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am not able to experience orgasm,can anyone advice the techtique?

try me ...mentor.mn@gmail.comI am not able to experience orgasm,can anyone advice the techtique?
ask your momI am not able to experience orgasm,can anyone advice the techtique?
my girlfriend used to take maca everyday





as well as green tea and bee pollen with organic honey





and she had multiple ecstasy orgasms!
Your question needs to be re-phrased. However, if you want to experience orgasm read all about methods of achieving the state by exploring some Internet source such as Google.
I give you orgasm, I promise.
try this offshorelink





onlinepharmainfo.blogspot.com
birthcontrol can also affect lack of orgasm
It just happens when ur really excited. . and horny eventually it will happen

No comments:

Post a Comment