Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have great sex, but I just can't have an orgasm...please give me some advice?

I'm 15 years old, but i've been having sex sinc ei was 12 ( i kno i kno it sounds gross) anyway when i have sex it feels really good nd all but i just can't have an orgasm. i dont want my boyfriend thinking theres something wrong with me.. i mean he's really good in bed. please give me some advice.any would help!!!I have great sex, but I just can't have an orgasm...please give me some advice?
Try the girl on top position and grind your hips back and forth while hes inside u. the back and forth motion should rly stimulate your g-spot. ive had some rly intense orgasms doing that with my bf : D


I have great sex, but I just can't have an orgasm...please give me some advice?
Don't feel bad girl its plenty women out here like that and i'm one of them. My ex was really really great in bed but i never had an orgasm during intercourse. Everyone is different. I can make myself have an orgasm by using a vibrator on my clit and rubbing it up and down. It might be mental you have to relax when u have sex and not worry about nothing but how good it feels and just release. You could also use a vibrator while your having sex if your boyfriend doesn't mind.
yea i will say like everone else-your to YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


anyway try rubbing your self down there on your clit and you will for sure have one you will no when you do believe me.lolol alos if you dont want o do that then get a vibrator and use that. im 40yr old and when i have intercoruse i dont get off either some people r just different .have him go down on you and see what happens hope all works out.you have alot o=f time and your whole life ahead of you and let it take its course my friend....
you need a boy friend who is not good but who is exceptional so that he can take you there , so find him and be there ,
You need a good lover %26amp; experiment/ explore! Sandy had a great idea as well...now I'm hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment