Sunday, December 20, 2009

Question about female orgasm (I'm confused and need serious advice)?

How does an Orgasm feel like?


I've heard several versions of it:


1. The best feeling ever. ~okay, so it could be just us feeling aroused, right?





2. When we feel like we want to pee





3. When our vagina contracts.





So which one is truer?





I've experienced feeling like I want to pee when I'm having sexual intercourse with my partner; however I have only experienced the Vagina contracting from being given the oral sex. And the feelings of both are totally different. The vagina contracting and the toes are curled up and it feels a LOT better and exciting than the sexual intercourse. So my question is...





1. Could I reach same Orgasm (from the oral sex) from having sexual intercourse (real sex?)





2. Have I really experienced the so called Orgasm?





I'm confused and pls don鈥檛 report me.





EDIT: if I have, that means It's quite hard for me to reach Orgasm cuz I need to be given an oral sex for quite a while.


Q: how long usually does it take for you get the big O?Question about female orgasm (I'm confused and need serious advice)?
This is a hard, if not impossible, question to answer. Imagine trying to explain to someone what it feels like to sneeze or yawn. Not easy to do. How our senses and brain interpret physical stimuli is subjective, that is dependent solely on the individual's perceptions. Subjective reports frequently mention a sensation of tingling in the spine, brain, and genital areas. While some women relay an experience being on the verge of passing out, others report a level of enjoyment only somewhat less than that of ';the earth moving';. It is a feeling of intense pleasure. Contractions of muscles in the vagina and uterus occur, although many women are not aware of them.


How long does it take? It varies on how aroused you are.


We are all different, but the average for a woman is 20 minutes. You can reach it by different kinds of stimulation, not just by intercourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment